Chicken Shawarma Wrap with Harissa Mayo
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- 400g Chicken Thighs, sliced (or try it with beef!)
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 jar Al'Fez Shawarma Marinade
- 1 bag Salad Greens (approximate 100 g)
- 8 Tortilla wraps
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Pickled Chillies, optional to serve along side
- Harissa Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Al'Fez Harissa Paste
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- In a mixing bowl, marinate sliced chicken, peppers and red onions with a jar of Al'Fez Shawarma marinade. Keep in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil and cook the marinated chicken and peppers on high heat till the chicken and pepper mix is cooked. Add salt to season to taste.
- Heat one tortilla wrap place some salad leaves and then the cooked chicken mix and drizzle some harissa mayo and make a wrap. Repeat this process with the other tortillas and chicken mix. And serve with Harissa mayonnaise and pickled chillies.
- In a mixing bowl add 2 tbsp of Al'Fez Harissa Paste and a cup of mayonnaise and mix well to make Harissa spiced mayonnaise.
- Serve along side chicken wraps or as a dip.