Chicken Shish Taouk on a Flat Bread with Garlic and Lemon Mayo
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 600g Chicken Thighs, diced
- 1 jar Al'Fez Shish Taouk Marinade
- 5 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 8 Skewers
- 4 Flat Breads
- 1 bag mixed salad
- Olives, for garnish
- Pickled Chillies, for garnish
- Fresh Garlic and Lemon Mayo
Recipe calls for
- In a mixing bowl add diced chicken thighs, Al Fez Shish Taouk marinade, yogurt and salt to taste. Mix well and keep in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water to avoid burning while cooking process.
- Thread the marinated chicken thighs equally on all the skewers.
- Cook chicken shish in a preheated oven @190°C for 15 minutes or till the chicken is cooked or on a grill pan or on a BBQ till the chicken is cooked.
- On a flat bread make a bed of mixed salad, place 2 chicken skewers on it, garnish with some black olives, pickled chillies and drizzle garlic and lemon mayo and serve hot.