Harissa Spiced Enchilada
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 400 g Tomato Puree
- 4 tbsp Al'Fez Harissa Paste
- 8 Corn Tortilla
- 150g Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese mix
- 400g Chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
Recipe calls for
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook chopped onion and garlic till the onions are soft.
- Add sliced chicken, red onions, peppers, Al'Fez Harissa Paste and stir fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and cook for 4-5 minutes or till the chicken is cooked. Take some tomato sauce out and keep aside.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of the cooked chicken on a corn tortilla and make a roll. Repeat this process for all the tortillas.
- Grease a baking dish and lay all the tortilla rolls side by side on it.
- Pour over the tomato sauce on the tortillas and spread grated cheese evenly on top.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven @ 190°C for 35-40 minutes or till the cheese is melted and golden brown in colour.