- 2 x 400g cans of chickpeas (reserve the liquid and a few chickpeas for decoration)
- 4 tsp of Al'Fez Natural Tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp crushed sea salt
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3½ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Paprika and Coriander leaves for garnish
Recipe calls for
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and tip into the food processor. Add Al'Fez Natural Tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and seven tablespoons of the reserved liquid from the cans.
- Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs. When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip it into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with more extra virgin olive oil and decorate with a few whole chickpeas. Sprinkle with paprika and finely chopped coriander or parsley leaves, for colour.