Tabouleh Salad Spiced with Harissa
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 box Al'Fez Lebanese Spiced Tabouleh
- 4 Tbsp Al’Fez Harissa Paste (adjust to taste)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1 Carrot, finely grated
- ¼ cup fresh Coriander, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Make the Al'Fez Lebanese Spiced Tabouleh as per instructions on pack. Set aside to cool.
- Mix Al'Fez Harissa Paste, Olive Oil and Vinegar and add this to the cooked Tabouleh together with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir through, season to taste and serve.