Warm Chickpea Salad with Harissa
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 can of chickpeas (400g)
- 5 tsp of Al’Fez Harissa Paste
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp of sundried tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- ½ yellow pepper
- Handful of coriander leaves
Recipe calls for
- Boil the chickpeas in water for 10 minutes.
- Dice pepper and onions.
- Stir fry garlic in oil, add peppers and onions and cook over a medium heat for ten minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Mix Al'Fez Harissa Paste, diced sundried tomatoes, stir-fried vegetables and the chickpeas. Garnish with coriander and serve as a side salad with kebabs.