This is a delicious and nutritious twist on the classic coleslaw salad. This version of coleslaw is made with shredded cabbage, red onions, mixed with a creamy and tangy tahini dressing.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
- ¾ cup white cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp Al’FezTM Natural Tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, add cabbage and onion.
- Add Tahini Dressing and olive oil, and toss until well coated. Chill and serve.
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients. Stir to combine.
You might also like
Looking for a twist on your traditional Tahini? Try our Tahini and Garlic Sauce.
This can be used as a dip for vegetables or pita bread, as a sauce for falafel or grilled meats, or as...
Pairs perfectly well with veggies, crackers, pita chips, or a drizzle for your salad!
Harissa Avocado Toast
This dish is a tasty twist on the classic avocado toast, made by combining mashed ripe avocado with a spicy and flavourful...
Shawarma Wrap with Harissa Mayo
A traditional Middle Eastern dish! Slowly baked Shawarma Chicken, with a chili heat coming from the Harissa mayo!
Our delicious Hummus is a popular Middle Eastern dip made from chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.